Is your life looking a little bit like this?
You: “Oh my gosh!!! We’re ENGAGED!!!”
Your BFF: “YASSS! Where are you getting your engagement photos done at?!”
Girl. I’ve got you. Here are some questions to get your thinking juices flowing —
- Where did you get engaged?
- Where is your favorite spot to go as a couple?
- Do you guys have any shared hobbies/activities?
- Where did you meet?
- Where are you getting married?
Real Life Couples + how they chose
Frankie + Kristin chose this location because they love adventuring in the mountains of North Georgia and North Carolina and had hiked to these waterfalls previously.David and Arlene knew from the beginning that they wanted to have their engagement photos done at Piedmont Park with the Atlanta skyline behind them.
Chris and Christina chose this location because it is one of their favorite places to spend time at in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Scotty and Jade chose this location because when they thought about their engagement photos they knew they wanted a waterfall in them with some rustic touches but didn’t have a specific location in mind.
Some additional things to think about
1. Think about location; do you want mountains, fields, a lake, a coffee shop, downtown, historic landmark, etc.
2. When you think of your engagement shoot, what kind of photos are running across your mind? Are you guys doing an activity? Are you sipping wine across a candle lit table? Are you snuggling your puppy in the local park? Are you at the top of an epic mountain?
Remember – this session is all about the two of you and your love for each other. It’s an opportunity to capture your lives as you lead them right now <3
And, if your still looking for a photographer then girrrl hit me up because I would love to chat weddings with you anytime 😉
Ashley Sue is a Charlotte based High Country Wedding Photographer specializing in capturing the moments in between the posing. Ashley is energetic, optimistic, and a perpetual romantic. While Ashley has photographed weddings nationwide from simple church ceremonies to elaborate ballroom receptions; Ashley’s authentic + joyful style shines brightest in outdoor locations and architecturally rich surroundings in the High Country of North Carolina.
Ashley is available for travel world-wide + is passport ready. To view Ashley’s bucket list of locations available for travel cost only, click HERE. (coming soon)