I see you over there burning the midnight oil, trying to check off just one more 'to do' before you start nodding off at your computer, seriously considering a coffee chaser to that glass of wine you just had.
Being a business owner is HARD.
I'm here to let you in on a secret though--
You don't have to do it all... In fact, you can't do it all.
Not even with all the coffee and energy drinks in the world. And that's o-k-a-y!
Stop killing yourself slowly by trying to be everything to everyone and start focusing on what brought you to start this passion project in the first place.
Girlfriend. It's time to outsource, and I'm here to help.
I'm Ashley (oh heyyy!)
I am a wedding photographer, self proclaimed flat lay aficionado, boutique photo editor, and Disney SOUP-AH FAN (judge me if you must, haha). I am passionate about serving my clients wherever they are in their journey and helping bring peace to the stressed.
Diversifying my business has been EVERYTHING for my sanity and I have found that in addition to my brides, I LOVE working with small business owners. Whether they be fellow wedding photographers, Downtown Boutiques, or Online Store Owners (yo girl, you rock that Etsy!); I love hearing the stories and seeing the transformation.
My background in Social Work combined with my years of customer service experience have provided me with a unique view of client interaction that I absolutely cannot wait to share with you. It's okay to get stressed, but it's not okay to stay stressed. How can I help you today?
1. You cull your photos and edit in Lightroom 5-10% of the gallery for 'anchor images'**
2. You send me the culled catalog of Lightroom smart previews via Dropbox.
3. I edit your photos based on the anchor images and your specific client profile that we develop together.
4. You party because you're not chained to your computer editing til midnight.
5. I send you back your edited images within 5-7 business days (say whaaaa?!)
6. You upload your client images to their gallery before they even get back from their honeymoon and get to totally rock their socks off with your super speedy turn around.
*base editing includes: color, exposure, contrast, HSL panels, split toning, sharpening/luminance, and straightening.
Ready to get started?